Hand-in-Hand. Report on Aboriginal Traditional Medicine
by Francesca Panzironi
Publication date: 20 September 2013
Format: Paperback, A4
Price: AU$ 55.00
Hand-in-Hand. Report on Aboriginal Traditional Medicine provides a comprehensive analysis of the status of Aboriginal traditional medicine in Australia from a legal, social and policy perspective. It proposes a new statewide policy framework grounded on the extensive, evidence-based enquiry on the status of Aboriginal traditional medicine within the international, national and South Australian context.
The statewide policy framework establishes the foundations for the recognition of Aboriginal traditional medicine in Australia and the development of a two-way health care model to guarantee the systematic and consistent provision of Aboriginal traditional medicine hand-in-hand with western medicine.
If you would like to purchase copies of “Hand-in-Hand. Report on Aboriginal Traditional Medicine”, follow these steps:
- download the purchase order;
- fill the purchase order with your details and number of copies;
- send the purchase order as an attachment by email to Dr Francesca Panzironi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a confirmation email and invoice will be sent to you;
- make the payment to purchase your copy/ies;
- copy/ies of the Hand-in-Hand Report will be sent to the indicated address.
Thank you for purchasing the Hand-in-Hand Report and supporting the work of ANTAC.
Download a copy of the Report here. Please, consider make a donation to help support the work of the Anangu Ngangkari Tjutaku Aboriginal Corporation (ANTAC).
Download a copy of the Report.
|Author:||By Francesca Panzironi|
|Date:||November 14, 2013|